For years, leaders of Pregnancy Medical Clinics (PMCs) have been asking me for an organization that would focus just on their needs and where they would be treated as “real medical clinics”. So, when nine of the best PMC consultants (with over 120 years combined experience serving PMCs) came together, the PMC Network division of Chase Advancement Inc was organized.
Simply stated, the PMC Network is a subscription-based service for pregnancy medical clinics.
The PMC Network is the Pregnancy Medical Clinic’s (PMCs) organizational ‘primary care group’ that 1) helps identify your needs, problems and frustrations, 2) connects you with experts in the PMC industry who can solve these problems and 3) provides a subscription online library where leaders, staff and volunteers will find relevant training, articles, live telecasts, podcasts, Webinars-on-demand, regional & onsite training, e-books, white papers, practical tools, policies and forms, virtual workshops and advice all based upon national and state medical regulations and standards.
The PMC Network is a multi-platformed network that recognizes that PMCs are ambulatory health care facilities (doctor’s offices) that provide medical services under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician and as such must adhere to federal and state regulations and standards.
Bottom line, the PMC Network team will treat PMCs like the “real medical clinics” they are.
It takes many experts to meet all the needs of a healthy growing PMC organization.
At the core of the PMC Network is our ever growing vetted Collaborative Partners who are specialists in their fields of expertise. They are the authors of the articles, tools, eBooks, and white papers. As a subscriber to the PMC Network, you will have access to these experts free of charge or at discounted rates.
They are passionate about Pregnancy Medical Clinics and are ready to provide you with solutions, answers and services based upon true non-profit medical regulations and standards.
The PMC Network provider team consists of risk management experts, a certified HR consultant, CPAs, and specialists in fundraising, client/donor marketing, public relations, crisis communication, graphic design, website development, infrastructure, strategic planning, governance, board training, mobile app development, pledge programs, major donor strategies, financial accountability and best practices, corporate growth, executive leadership coaching, IT/Internet security, AAAHC and BBB accrediting and HIPAA compliance.
Think of the PMC Network as your organizational primary care group. First, we help identify your needs. Then we connect you with the experts who will get you what you need so that you will be successful and have peace of mind.
Beth Chase, CEO Chase Advancement Inc
Our (ever growing) team of experts can help you with:
- medical regulations and standards
- governance issues
- client case management
- Quality Improvement (QI) processes
- HR strategies
- HIPAA education
- change management issues
- annual planning
- budget development
- legal (federal & state)
- risk management
- client marketing
- crisis management & communications
- infrastructure development
- board training (onsite, live webinars, webinars-on-demand)
- client services systems and tools
- personnel issues
- linear client services platform
- client website development
- donor websites development
- Social Networking Systems
- SEO strategies
- financial standards & best practices
- donor pledge programs
- major donor programs
- public relations
- media, press releases
- legislative issues
- CPA knowledge
- conflict resolution
- volunteer training
- leadership coaching program
- team building strategies
- AAAHC accreditation advise
- IT security issues
- ultrasound education & training
- corporate structures
- hiring & releasing
- performance reviews
- direct mail ideas & tools
- strategic planning
- mobile apps (donor & client)
- state network support
- corporate risk analysis
- risk assessments
- customized job descriptions
- donor receipting challenges
- charitable solicitation laws
- leadership planning
- board strategic planning (retreats, one-on-one, etc.)
- staff assessment tools
- ministry model development
- corporate life cycles training
- board manuals (meets AAAHC standards)
- personnel, volunteer & employee manuals (meet AAAHC standards)
- organizational manuals (meet AAAHC standards)
- individual executive director coaching
- corporate review of legal documents (articles, bylaws, minutes, federal policies, etc)
- raising money via radio strategies
- OSHA, CLIA and other regulatory assistance
- emergency preparedness policies and systems
- corporate statement development (mission,vision, core values, etc.)
- branding strategies
- CEO/ED succession planning
- medical bylaws
- board job descriptions
- avoiding tort claims
- phone scripts and logs
- IRS Form 990 education
- graphic design
- name development
- equipment, security and safety management planning
- hazardous communication planning
- code of ethics and standards of conduct development
- business etiquette
The PMC Network is a division of Chase Advancement Inc, an organization dedicated to protecting and advancing nonprofit organizations. All PMC Network Service Providers are independent contractors.