Thank you for checking out the PMC Network. We’re glad you are here.
The leaders (CEOs, Executive Directors, corporate officers, and board members) of pro-life medical clinics and women’s health care centers are our passion and number one priority.
Hi, I am Beth Chase, with the PMC Network. I have over 47 years of experience working with pro-life medical clinics and women’s healthcare centers.
I was the President/CEO of the nation’s second pro-life medical clinic (PMC), was a founding board member of NIFLA and taught their executive directors’ track for over 12 years, and worked with Focus on the Family’s Operation Ultrasound Project (OUP) for five years.
Life in our pro-life organizations is constantly changing. I believe that teachers should experience what they teach, so I am the Vice-President and board member of a women’s healthcare clinic in Washington State. I also work with 3W Medical in Seattle, a women’s clinic offering expanded sexual health services to University of Washington students.
I understand that no one is born a confident CEO/ED or board member. It takes learning and attending the school of hard knocks. It’s about learning to stand, walk, fall and get back up again.
There are four things that you should know about us.
First, we at the PMC Network are passionate about you and your success.
Second, we’re unique as we focus entirely on leaders, board members, and staff of pro-life medical clinics and women’s healthcare organizations.
Third, the PMC Network is for leaders who want to be their best. Our education and coaching often push against the status quo of how our movement has always been doing things.
We are constantly asking what you are doing and why you are doing it? What’s working and what’s not working. Has the organization moved to the next level requiring you, as the leader, to change? If so, now what?
Finally, our goal is to empower you with the skills and virtues of a confident leader.
Confidence comes from knowledge and going through the school of hard knocks (sorry, there are no shortcuts here).
We talk to leaders at all times, day or night, because the devil does not function within regular business hours.
Webinar replays and tools are posted weekly on the PMC Network website, which you may access 24/7. Just use the search button to look for a specific issue.
Our team includes medical professionals, organizational, risk management and marketing specialists, and legal experts.
We also tap into the extraordinary success of CEOs/Executive Directors willing to share their knowledge with other leaders.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to live and over 500 recorded webinars, courses, broadcasts, podcasts, tools, and articles.
- Legal webinars with Ginny Cronin JD, who was once an executive director of a pro-life medical clinic, so she can apply legal issues in ways other lawyers cannot.
- Monthly Brilliant Governance webinar replays.
- Free annual organizational check-up.
- Free or discounted leadership coaching.
- Conflict resolution crisis management and communication.
- Mastery courses.
- Sample tools and policies.
- New Executive Director Boot Camp.
- New Board Chairman Boot Camp.
- Resources to become accredited with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- Access to PMC Network private Facebook group where you will find the live sessions with Beth Chase.
- PMC Network members receive a $100 discount on this 5-star review online Ultrasound Didactic MasterClass.
PMC NETWORK MOBILE APP
Our popular podcast mobile app is included in your membership. Download this app free from your Google or Apple store. The app provides password-protected 24/7 access to our recorded webinars and broadcasts in a podcast format.
Monthly Membership Fee: $25
Price is per organization.
Purchase one PMC Network subscription for all the members of your team.
You may cancel at any time.
We keep it simple. You, board members, and staff will use the same login username and password.
2 Easy Steps to Join the PMC Network
Step 1. Complete the form below.
Step 2: We will contact you to set up your membership account.